Saturday, March 8, 2008

Finding Kraftland

I'm not going to try to explain to you what the documentary, Finding Kraftland is about, you'll have to check the synopsis on the Phoenix Film Fest site. I'm also not going to write a review, I leave that to the pros like Colin Boyd over at BigPictureRadio.com.

I'll just tell you that I love Finding Kraftland. Why? I can't pinpoint it, but I love it. I don't know if it's the sentimentality of all the great stuff that Richard Kraft has collected, Richard's dynamic personality or the great relationship he has with his son, but this film pulled me right in from the beginning. Watching this film is like a rollercoaster, you have no idea what you're getting into, but it's a zany fun ride. And unlike a roller coaster, it won't make you throw up. It even has a music number smack dab in the middle. Like I said, ZANY.

My advice is to check this one out. Let's be honest, I'm going to tell you to check out all of the films.

No comments: